Sunday, March 29, 2009



Maybe it's the freak 8'' of snow that we got in Tulsa yesterday - or maybe it's because I was forced to hear about how ugly my old Doc Martin boots are from my wife earlier this morning. Either way, I decided to post an old favorite on the blog today: The Classic Irish Setter Red Wing Boots. You pay plenty for them, but they last a lifetime. I would like the blog to show that my Doc's have lasted me since the summer of 8th grade; and yes: I wore a size 12 in 8th grade.

Retail: $225.00

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!! Glad to see this up. Great look to, I love the font. This site is now bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be the voice of opposition... Out of 2 pairs of Doc boots worn between traveling abroad and work with lots of time on my feet, neither pair have lasted me long enough to brag about them. The tread cracked and came off the bottom, the leather separated from the tread from the toe bending. Ouch.

    Eric with a C

    ReplyDelete