Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Lawn Chair of Kings

Do not be deceived by it's simple design. This is the most comfortable chair you will ever sit in. It's called the Zero-Gravity Chair - and the name fits. Imagine sitting in a hammock on your back porch without having to hang the supports or deal with the hassle of getting in and out of the hammock. Plus the added feature of armrests and a head pillow! My beautiful wife @linzhansen; found the tan colored version on sale this last weekend and bought it as a belated house-warming present for me. Needless to say; I'm typing this blog while sitting in my new chair on the porch. We first experienced these chairs together at her uncle's lake house in PA. While we had a beautiful house, convertible cruiser for a car, wake boarding boat and a pool at our disposal the entire vacation - we decided to spend the majority of our time on the porch in the Zero-Gravity chairs. (With no regrets might I ad.)

Retail: $129.95

0 comments: